Anderson Cooper saving a boy in Haiti during a shooting. A slab of concrete was dropped on the boys head.
Anderson freaking Cooper, everyone.
Some journalists like to be strictly observers. they don’t intervene, they don’t participate. they just document what they see, even if what they see is terrible. But the way I see it, journalists don’t exist in a vacuum. They are human beings, living and working in a very human environment. And that humanity is essential in relating to their stories. When you lose your humanity, you lose any kind of journalistic integrity you have left.
- Boots: A pair of boots will help you complete several DisneyBound looks while keeping warm and stylish, from Gaston to Flynn Rider.
- Waxed Denim: Not only does waxed denim style up a look and give the appearance of leather pants without actually having to deal with the discomfort of leather - but a pair of waxed denim will help you complete looks for Darth Vader, Maleficent and many more!
- Yellow Shoes: I never knew the need for yellow shoes until I began DisneyBounding. Grab a pair of these and you can complete looks for Donald Duck, Snow White, Belle and of course - Mickey Mouse!
- Cardigans: Not only will the cardigan help you complete looks for characters like Daisy Duck - replace your hoodies with cardigans and you’ll find it’s a great way to keep a look stylish yet still comfortable.
- Satchel: I use this style of purse in many looks. It can look fashionable, professional or casual - while still holding everything you may need for the day (including the princesses stolen crown).
- Skater Dress: The skater dress is the perfect dress for going from day to night with just a change of a few accessories. This style of dress can help you complete several looks - just chose the color you want, and track down the matching accessories.
- Hair Bows: Many characters wear hair bows or bow ties. I also like to use hair bows to symbolize the hair color of a character. Find a red and white polka dot bow and you can complete Minnie Mouse. Find an orange one and it would be perfect for Merida!
- Accessories and jewelry!: Accessories are what truly completes a DisneyBound outfit. Head to your local Claires and begin digging through all they have. You’d be surprised what cool things you can find to complete looks for characters like Dr. Facillier and Snow White!